Designed to capture breathtaking city vistas from every aspect, this bespoke address exudes opulence and sets a high benchmark for everyday living and entertaining. Flowing across three expansive levels, it is highlighted by six bedrooms, a wide selection of internal living areas and a jaw-dropping pavilion with an infinity pool and incredible views of Brisbane’s CBD.
• Destined to impress from the moment you arrive, it is clear from the very first glance that no compromise has been made in terms of luxury.
• The 1st or “middle” level is the beating heart of the home. It features endless entertaining capacity for year-round comfort when hosting friends and family. There is a vast open plan living area, formal dining space, games/pool room with city outlooks, a dedicated media room with cinema seating, guest bedroom, study and a full bathroom.
• The gourmet kitchen is a connoisseur’s delight, finished with dense 60mm waterfall quartzite benchtops, full suite of Smeg appliances. Boasting four ovens including conventional microwave oven, steamer and induction cooktop, plus a butler’s pantry and exceptional storage.
• Entertainers will also adore the secondary outdoor kitchen, opening to the main dining area, for barbeques and casual entertaining.
• You will need to take a breath as you step onto the expansive covered alfresco area and terrace with an infinity-edge pool, gazing across unbroken city views. Imagine indulging in your favourite meal or antipasto platter before casually retiring to the pool with a glass of bubbles to soak in the glittering cosmopolitan lights.
• The highest floor centres around family comfort and features an additional living area, study nook and four spacious bedrooms. The master retreat is placed to welcome city views, has an oversized walk-in wardrobe and ensuite with CBD outlooks, dual shower and vanity. The family is well taken care of with three bedrooms featuring built-in or walk-in robes and all are steps from a luxurious bathroom.
• The ground floor offers great potential for dual/separate living for young adults, grandparents or nanny/au pairs. It has an open-air terrace with private entry, living room, full kitchen, bedroom with built-in robe and ensuite.
• Additional highlights: two separate lock-up garages on either side of the home, ducted Daikin air-conditioning throughout, ducted vacuum system, 24 solar panels (6kW system), 10,000L underground water tank, NBN connection, Colourbond roof, fully fenced with low-maintenance gardens.
This grand address can only be appreciated properly at inspection – speak to Luke to find out more.