This north facing open plan, top floor 3 bedroom spacious apartment is a great investment currently returning a gross income of $25,800 per annum.
Situated in a small well maintained complex close to Cafes, Restaurants, Indooroopilly Shopping Centre, the University of Qld, and a short commute to the city. It is easily accessible to major public transport routes.
The main bedroom opens out to its own balcony and has an ensuite. The other two bedrooms are serviced by the main bathroom with internal laundry.
The central kitchen has ample storage, an electric wall oven and cooktop with a pull out rangehood.
• 152 sqm of Open Plan Living
• Views from the north-facing balcony to Mt Coot-tha and surrounds
• Air conditioning to the living area and main bedroom
• In the school catchments of Indooroopilly State Primary and High School.
• Close to Brisbane Boys’ College, St Peter’s Lutheran College and Brigidine Girls College
• Secure Garage that can fit 2 small cars or room for storage
With property prices continuing to rise and three-bedroom apartments in high demand, this property ticks all the boxes for both an investor or owner-occupier.
Call Moira for more information on 0411 791 990.