Showcasing quality and style, this wonderful five-bedroom home is positioned on a tidy 416m2 allotment and perfectly balances family living with an entertainer’s lifestyle. The location is second to none with a variety of shops, cafes, leafy parks, train stations, private schools and sought-after Graceville State School all on your doorstep!
This split-level home is sure to impress the astute buyer with its vast amount of internal living space. Upon entry, there is a front multi-purpose room (optional 6th bedroom) and a study/office for the entrepreneur.
Following the stairs to the top level is a lovely kitchen with a 4-burner gas cooktop, Miele oven and a Bosch dishwasher. It adjoins the living and dining area with polished timber floors for peaceful family gatherings. This area has a seamless flow to the rear deck which has a favourable north-east position that captures refreshing breezes.
This level encompasses two bedrooms with built-in robes and a full bathroom with a large shower, just steps away.
Downstairs has a second air-conditioned living space delivering excellent versatility. It leads out to an under-deck patio, drying area and low-maintenance backyard. There are three additional bedrooms on the ground floor all with built-in robes, a modern bathroom with a shower and bathtub, a separate toilet and laundry.
• Solar array – 12kW
• Solar battery – 10kW
• Brand new Merlin garage door
• 2022 Queensland smoke alarm compliant
• Free standing clothesline
• Outside garden tap by bottom deck with hose link hose extension
• Outside garden tap by garage at top part of house with hose link hose extension
• Garden shed
• Low maintenance gardens and lawns
• Fully fenced
• Natural gas connected
• Gas hot water with solar boost
This home falls within the catchments for Graceville State School and Corinda State High School. It is moments from St Aidan’s Anglican Girls School, St Joseph’s Catholic Primary or just over the bridge to St Peter’s Lutheran College and the University of Queensland. Enjoy weekend activities alongside the Brisbane River, serene family picnics, great local dog parks, Sherwood Arboretum, sporting fields and clubs. It is close to shopping centres, Indooroopilly Shopping Centre and various cafes, restaurants and delights that can only be found in this prestigious pocket!
Speak to Charles today for more information!
Wednesday and Saturday opens cancelled w/c 17.01.2022
Note for Open Homes:
1. If you are feeling unwell or have tested positive to COVID please do not attend Open Home.
2. Please ensure you wear a mask at all times whilst at the Open Home.
3. Hand sanitiser will be provided at the Open Home – please ensure you use it upon entry.
4. Please adhere to the 1.5m distancing rule at all times.
5. Please be patient during the open home as we may need to limit entry numbers however all buyers will get the opportunity to view.