This charming replica Queenslander resides on the sought after street of Central Avenue in Sherwood. Being on 405sqm, the home is perfectly placed on the allotment providing you with all the modern conveniences and space a family could need.
The entrance has a charm all of its own and gently welcomes you up the staircase to the lovely breezy deck. Being designed for easy living the flow from the entrance to the living and entertaining areas is smooth and effortless.
The seasoned kitchen is open plan featuring loads of cupboard and drawer space, as well as a large pantry with the usual European appliances. This blends easily with the lounge and dining space spilling out to the huge sunny deck. The four bedrooms are spacious with the master featuring, a walk in wardrobe and an adjoining private ensuite.
Downstairs is a large and versatile family room that could easily be made a 5th bedroom with plenty of space to spare. A large garage with two generous store rooms plus ample space for a large tool bench, bikes, canoes and other outdoor things.
The convenience is superb, being an easy walk to the local Sherwood State School, with parks, coffee shops, bus and train only a short distance further.
Additional features of this home include:
– Spacious master bedroom with luxury ensuite. French doors allow a cool breeze in from the front deck
– Two other generous bedrooms upstairs with wardrobes, one also with French doors opening to the front deck
– The guest bedroom is located on the lower floor for peace and quiet
– The upstairs second bathroom is generous in size and ideal for the large family
– The main lounge/dining area is perfect for entertaining or simply having quality family time
– A large spacious rear deck with roll down blinds can be used all year around for enjoyment.
– Downstairs is also a family room that will keep the kids entertained for hours
– Ducted air-conditioning for comfortable living all year round
– Multiple indoor and out entertaining areas with a sizeable cubby house in the back yard.
– Good side access, plenty of yard space for the kids simply adds to the lovely mix this house offers
– Close to shops, cafes, train, bus and quality schools
This property has genuine charm and character and is a fantastic home that you can enjoy in the ever popular suburb of Sherwood.
Please call Charles now to discuss on 0424 754 113