Thoughtfully designed to capture breathtaking 180-degree views from Mount Coot-tha, across Brisbane City and the eastern suburbs, this spectacular residence has no equal. It offers an ideal location for busy commuters weary of the journey, connecting seamlessly to the CBD in less than 10 minutes, effortless access to the M3 and the Gold Coast.
• Around each corner is a material, angle or feature that has been carefully selected to make this residence a step above the rest.
• Resting on an exceptionally private street with a minimal number of prestigious homes, you will undoubtedly be impressed upon arrival.
• The mid-level has superb polished original timber floors that carry through to the formal lounge and into the bedrooms.
• The open plan living and dining areas are ideal for entertaining or enjoying family downtime, highlighted by the bespoke kitchen.
• The kitchen has a full suite of Miele appliances including a dishwasher, steam oven and pyrolytic oven, plus raised 40mm Carrara Quartz benchtops, undermount sink and oversized sensor ultra-gloss cabinetry – one wave and it opens for you.
• The mid-level hosts three spacious bedrooms, all with built-in wardrobes. One has a private ensuite while the others are steps away from a full bathroom with separate toilet.
• Outside is an entertainer’s area featuring a covered poolside pavilion with alfresco kitchen: barbeque, fridge and bench preparation space.
• The master suite is undeniably magnificent with electronic blinds that gracefully reveal the incredible views of the CBD, freeway, Mount Coot-tha and leafy surrounds, without a whisper of noise. A walk-in wardrobe with incredible storage, including a dedicated shoe cupboard, will appease those who appreciate fine apparel. The oversized ensuite has a double shower with a rainfall head, dual sink with stone benchtops and an opulent freestanding bath.
• The ground floor has a dedicated media room with dark walls and blinds.
• There is also a fifth bedroom with a private entry, an adjoining study and ensuite, which would be ideal for older children, grandparents, guests, nanny/au pairs or as a spacious office.
• The home is complete with a lock-up garage for your weekend car, workshop and double carport with roller door for maximum privacy.
Call Luke today for more information or to arrange a private inspection.