This airy and light filled townhouse features a sleek open-plan design. The downstairs seamlessly integrates all living spaces, with the lounge and dining area opening out to a private alfresco courtyard area – perfect for indoor/outdoor dining and entertaining. Best of all you can even bring your much-loved family pet.
The galley style kitchen has plenty of bench space and storage, a double pantry, 4 burner gas cook-top, oven and stainless-steel sink. Upstairs is air-conditioned with two generous sized bedrooms, both with retractable ceiling fanlights and built in robes and dressers.
– freshly painted throughout
– seamless light and airy living spaces
– spacious bedrooms with built in robes and dressers
– 4 burner gas cooktop and oven
– split system air conditioning on both levels
– retractable ceiling fanlights in bedrooms and living area
– private alfresco courtyard which is fully fenced
– security screens to all ground floor windows & doors
– carpeted on staircase and in bedrooms
– new flooring downstairs
– internal laundry
– gas hot water
– pets allowed
– small block of 8 townhouses
Corinda is fast becoming one of the most desirable suburbs to live and invest in Brisbane. It is just 8 kms to the city and has excellent public transport and local amenities. Corinda has a great â€˜community feelâ€™, its â€˜greenâ€™ and has everything you need.
Therefore. if youâ€™re looking for lifestyle close to the city and near major train and bus routes, in one of Brisbaneâ€™s up and coming suburbs, then this could be your next home or investment.