Situated on a 556 square metre parcel of exclusive, riverside land in the prestigious and picturesque suburb of Tennyson, this home has been intrinsically designed to cater for the executive lifestyle. The home boasts two private entertainment areas, including a large covered deck overlooking your private pontoon positioned on Oxley Creek as it meanders one last time before entering the Brisbane River. This home offers incomparable opportunity. Featuring:
– Four generous light-filled bedrooms; master with ensuite and walk-in robe
– Modern entertainers kitchen, complete with Caesar stone benchtops, gas stove and stainless steel
– Large open plan living and dining areas seamlessly flowing to the outdoor entertainment area
– Child and pet friendly backyard connected to the private pontoon with deep water access to the
– Two large modern bathrooms and convenient separate toilet
– Two-car lock-up garage with large storage room
From this peaceful and private home there are captivating elevated bush and creek vistas. Even so, this home is conveniently located just minutes from local shops and cafés, restaurants and parks, and it is in the catchment of high performing schools including Graceville State School. A short walk to local public transport connects you directly to South Brisbane and the CBD, as well as high performing secondary schools including St Aidan’s Anglican Girls’ School, St Laurence’s College and Somerville House.
Tennyson is a small, quiet and highly sought-after suburb only 7 km from the CBD. It is in close proximity to quality schools (St Aidan’s, St Peter’s and Graceville State School), great local shops, restaurants and cafés. The internationally acclaimed Queensland Tennis Centre and Brisbane’s newest park (Ken Fletcher Park) provide world-class facilities and entertainment right on your doorstep.