Graceville continues to be a much loved suburb and offers so much to families moving into the area. Its ever upward growth can mean getting established here is a challenge. This classic character home may well be what you are looking for. Nestled on a 562m2 lot with two street frontage you certainly have far more options than your average lot in the area. Move in now and live or renovate straight away the good condition of the home allows you to have the choice. Character spills out at every level with VJ walls and high VJ ceilings throughout most of the home. It really is a home that is not only affordable but has some significant built in potential for down the track. Your imagination beckons!
Special Features of this lovely home include:
– Four large bedrooms with high high ceilings
– Large lounge area to relax and unwind
– Separate dining room for family dinners
– A very spacious kitchen with room to whip up a great meal
– The glass enclosed sun room is perfect for a quiet book and glass of wine
– If storage is a must then there is more than you need underneath
– Separate two car side by side carport
– 15,000L water tank for keeping the lawn green
– A stones throw to public transport and top preschools and schools
– Approximately 25 minutes to the airport by the various tunnels
So if you are looking for a prime location surrounded close to park lands, local cafes, shopping precincts and easy access to a number of sought after schooling options including the Graceville State School catchment and Christ The King then call me now to find out more as I would love to help.
To arrange an inspection today, please drop me a line to discuss on 0424 754 113!