A simply sensational family home, stylishly presented with generous accommodation, all positioned superbly on a 405sqm landholding. Established leafy surrounds only add to the ambience, all reinforced by the location and its excellent lifestyle appeal. This home is cleverly designed to provide a relaxed living and entertaining environment where privacy, space and convenience all merge with great success.
Generous interiors are open and airy with high ceilings, polished timber floors and a large two-level floorplan that features a flowing open plan living space. There are four bedrooms including an upstairs master suite with walk-through robe and ensuite plus a spacious downstairs living area, containing a large bedroom, bathroom and laundry. There is also a modern gourmet kitchen equipped with quality European appliances that flows effortlessly to the huge rear deck – this is perfectly suited for an entertainers home.
The home is perfectly complemented by its superb outdoor areas that include a landscaped garden, fully fenced level lawn, two wide decks for entertaining. It is ideally positioned with easy access to all of the areaâ€™s shops, parks, quality schools and public transport options. The owners love the fact you can stroll down to the local deli and grab a sumptuous breakfast, delicious coffee and afterwards go for a stroll along the river.
Additional features of this home include:
– Spacious master bedroom with ensuite
– Two other generous bedrooms upstairs with wardrobes
– The guest bedroom is located on the lower floor
– The upstairs bathroom is spacious in size and ideal for the family
– The main lounge/dining area is perfect for entertaining or simply having quality family time
– A large spacious rear deck with roll down blinds can be used all year around for enjoyment
– Downstairs is also a family room that will keep the kids entertained for hours. If not the kids then its perfect as a teenage retreat.
– Fully networked with 10+LAN ports throughout the house.
– The network is all managed through one central location for easy access
– Two of the rooms have fax/phone lines – ideal for running a home business
– Solar panels to also help reduce those ever increasing power bills
– Split system air conditioning positioned to keep you cool in summer and warm in winter
– Multiple indoor and outdoor entertaining areas with a sizable garden shed in the back yard
– Good side access, plenty of yard space for the kids simply adds to the lovely mix this house offers
– Electric front security gate plus crimsafe on many windows and doors to keep you safe and secure
– Close to shops, cafes, train, bus and quality schools
This property has genuine charm and character and is a fantastic home that you can enjoy in the ever popular suburb of Graceville
It will not last long! Call Charles now to inspect on 0424 754 113
Note: As the tenants are in the process of moving out previously styled photos have been used to capture the true essence and feel of this lovely home.