This charming home has undeniable character and appeal. Nestled in the picturesque and ever increasingly popular suburb of Graceville you absolutely should not miss this fantastic opportunity to buy an all-encompassing family home just minutes from all the modern conveniences any family could need.
Set on a 405sqm allotment, this home has a carefully thought out floor plan and layout providing you with space, privacy and all the modern luxuries required for living and entertaining. The entrance has a classic charm all of its own as you are warmly drawn up the staircase to the beautifully stained glassed front door.
As you enter the home it literally invites you to enjoy the kitchen, dining and main living areas, expanding out onto an outdoor undercover patio space while you overlook the lush gardens and swimming pool. As a result, entertaining friends and family is a breeze. Rich polished floor boards only add to the character and appeal.
The kitchen has all the modern conveniences needed to live comfortably and entertain when ever you feel like. Its open plan layout feature stone bench tops, and has loads of cupboard and drawer space, as well as a large pantry. This then flows seamlessly to the large upper deck through concertina style doors giving you easy access to the lower deck, manicured garden, and resort style in-ground pool â€” perfect for the kids to cool off in after school.
The bedrooms are spacious with the master featuring high set ceilings, walk in wardrobes and an adjoining luxurious ensuite.
The convenience is incredible, being less than a minutesâ€™ walk to the local Graceville State School, with parks, coffee shops, bus and train only a short distance further.
Additional features of this home include:
– Spacious master bedroom with luxury ensuite
– One bedroom opens to the outdoor deck via French doors and overlooks the resort style pool
– The guest room is located on the lower floor with an adjoining bathroom for convenience
– Large tiered family theatre room, with plush carpet for that cinema style experience
– A large home office where you could easily run a small business from
– The family bathroom is generous in size with a spa bath to sooth away those aches and pains
– Built-in resort style swimming pool with a leafy manicured low maintenance garden
– Ducted air-conditioning throughout for comfortable living all year round
– Multiple indoor and out entertaining areas
– A security alarm for your 24/7 peace of mind
This is a really lovely home with warm and inviting spaces creating a truly welcoming feel to it.
We are sure it won’t last long so please call Charles now to discuss on 0424 754 113
Property under offer, open home cancelled.