Step through the front door and you are met with a light filled and spacious combined lounge and dining area. Wall to wall glass sliders give this immaculate apartment a stunning leafy vista to enjoy no matter the season. To the right, the contemporary kitchen, which overlooks the real stand out feature of this unit, the huge rear balcony.
A rare find, this one really ticks all the boxes. Spacious inside and out, positioned at the rear of the complex for ultimate privacy, updated in recent years so there is no work to do and an affordable body corporate.
This address promises convenience to all Taringa amenities including the transport options, being only 500m from the train station.
• Roomy kitchen with dishwasher and electric appliances
• Excellent storage options throughout including a large linen press, walk in robe and a large built in cupboard in the second bedroom
• Rear deck area off the main bedroom
• Air-conditioned living area
• Ceiling fans in the bedrooms
• Stone benches in the kitchens and bathrooms
• Single garage with extra storage room and internal access to the staircase
• Updated paint and flooring in recent years
• Catchment: Toowong State School (Primary)
• Catchment: Indooroopilly State School (Secondary)
• Built in 2004
• Council Rates $1,361 / annually
• Body Corporate $3,888 / annually