Frequently asked questions about real estate with answers that you’ll actually find useful!
Have you got a tonne of questions for us? Great! The more the merrier! Or perhaps you’re so overwhelmed you don’t even know where to start, let alone what questions to ask, that’s ok too! That’s why we love what we do, we take our knowledge of the real estate industry and use it to make your life easier! Want to know more? See our frequently asked questions below or give us a call at our Western Brisbane office!
A. This will obviously depend on the specific condition of your home, and if you are after a quick sale or if you’d prefer to put in the work to get that extra bang for your buck. This is where our Hauss Concierge services come in. From landscaping to interior painting and staging we’ve got you covered; offering customisable packages to suit your needs and the needs of your property.
A. Because when a company is passionate about what they do, that passion translates into hard work, which means big results for you. We love what we do and we love working with you and discovering your goals so we can use our experience, skills and industry connections to reach those goals.
This will depend on the market and your overall goal. One of the best things about working with us, is we get to know what your desired outcomes are, and then we create a campaign targeted at achieving your specific needs.
Q. I want to move to a suburb that I’ve never lived in before, what’s a good way to ensure it’s the right suburb for me?
A. At Hauss, we’re Western Brisbane locals, and our team have a wealth of knowledge about local schools, amenities, public transport and more. Research is always a good way to discover more about a suburb, but if you’ve had enough of Google drop by and see us. We’ll happily answer all your questions about the Western Brisbane suburbs.
A. It all depends on your circumstances, how much you have saved and what the real estate market is doing at the time. If you have a 10% deposit saved and enough money to cover your stamp duty, legal fees and building inspections you’re already ahead of the game. Come and have a chat with our experienced team and we can help you take the next step once we’ve had a chance to learn more about your goals and your needs.
A. If you’re currently saving, and you’re getting ready to buy we’d love to help you navigate the Western Brisbane property market. We can help you gain a greater understanding of what to do next once you have your money saved.
A. A lot of things will contribute to this, your goals for your sale, the current real estate market, the suburb and more. A chat with us and you’ll have a realistic idea on how much your property will sell for.
Q. I need to sell my house, but it needs work done and I don’t have time. I’m worried I’ll lose money on my sale! Can you help?
A. Worry no more! It’s always a good idea to give your property a once over before you put it on the market. With our Hauss Concierge services we can take care of everything for you from organising trades and interior designers, to helping you declutter your home and style it for open day. Best of all, our Hauss Concierge services are completely customisable, simply pick from our menu of services and we’ll get to work!
A. A good way to approach adding more value to your home, is to do what you can to make it move in ready. For example:
- A fresh coat of paint is always a good place to start
- Ticking off those little maintenance jobs like fixing leaky taps or tightening door hinges
- Decluttering and styling in a way that helps the buyer imagine their furniture in the space
- Detail clean, especially your bathroom and your kitchen
- Don’t forget your garden – a tidy garden will help boost your curb appeal
Our Hauss Concierge services can help you with everything from ticking off tiny to-do items to organising large scale improvements. Ask us about our packages and customisable services.
A. Well, there’s a few things, but here are some of the more important ones:
- Our Hauss Concierge services are a first for real estate in Queensland. We created this service because we’re committed to developing ways to make our customers lives easier.
- We offer a Triple Protection Guarantee, otherwise known as our Hauss Guarantee or Agent Guarantee.
- We work with buyer agents, which means your property will be available not just to local buyers, but buyers from interstate who are looking to invest in Western Brisbane real estate.
- Most importantly, we actually care about you. We take the time to get to know you and what you need so we can ensure that those needs get met and you’re happy with every aspect of the end result.
A. Again, this will be different for everyone depending on several different circumstances. What you can be sure of is, however, that we’re up front and honest with you, we keep you updated throughout the entire campaign and your campaign will be customised and targeted towards meeting your needs.