This depends on your specific home and if you’re after a quick sale or would prefer to put in the work and get the best price. You can do as little or as much as you’d like, and our Hauss Concierge services have you covered from the landscaping to the painting and everything in between.
This will depend on the market and your overall goal. One of the best things about working with us is we get to know what is important to you, and we create a plan to achieve that.
There are many factors that contribute to this, and we’ll discuss the current market, the suburb and recent indicators. A chat with us and you’ll have a realistic idea on how much your property will sell for.
I need to sell my house, but it needs work done and I don’t have time. I’m worried I’ll lose money on my sale! Can you help?
This is where the Hauss difference comes in, our Hauss Concierge services will take care of everything from trades, interior designers to helping declutter your home for open day. Best of all, our services are customisable so you can choose what you need from our menu of services and we’ll do the rest.
A good way to approach adding more value to your home, is to do what you can to make it move in ready. For example:
- A fresh coat of paint is always a good place to start
- Ticking off those little maintenance jobs like fixing leaky taps or tightening door hinges
- Decluttering and styling in a way that helps the buyer imagine their furniture in the space
- Detail and clean, especially your bathroom and your kitchen
- Don’t forget your garden – a tidy garden will help boost your curb appeal
Again, this will be different for everyone depending on several different circumstances. What you can be sure of is that we’re up front and honest with you, we keep you updated throughout the entire sale process and are there to take any questions you might have.
It all depends on your circumstances, how much you have saved and what the real estate market is doing at the time. If you have a 10% deposit saved and enough money to cover your stamp duty, legal fees and building inspections you’re already ahead of the game. Come and have a chat with our experienced team and we can help you take the next step once we’ve had a chance to learn more about your goals and your needs.
Well, there’s a few things, but here are some of the more important ones:
- Our Hauss Concierge services are a first for real estate in Queensland. We created this service because we’re committed to developing ways to make our customers lives easier.
- We offer a Triple Protection Guarantee, otherwise known as our Hauss Guarantee or Agent Guarantee.
- We work with buyer agents, which means your property will be available not just to local buyers, but buyers from interstate who are looking to invest in Western Brisbane real estate.
- Most importantly, we actually care about you. We take the time to get to know you and what you need so we can ensure that those needs get met and you’re happy with every aspect of the end result.