This airy and light filled townhouse features a sleek open-plan design. The downstairs seamlessly integrates all living spaces, with the lounge and dining area opening out to a private alfresco courtyard area – perfect for indoor/outdoor dining and entertaining. Best of all you can even bring your much-loved family pet.
The galley style kitchen has plenty of bench space and storage, a double pantry, 4 burner gas cook-top, oven and stainless-steel sink. Upstairs is air-conditioned with two generous sized bedrooms, both with retractable ceiling fanlights and built in robes and dressers.
– freshly painted throughout
– seamless light and airy living spaces
– spacious bedrooms with built in robes and dressers
– 4 burner gas cooktop and oven
– split system air conditioning on both levels
– retractable ceiling fanlights in bedrooms and living area
– private alfresco courtyard which is fully fenced
– security screens to all ground floor windows & doors
– carpeted on staircase and in bedrooms
– new flooring downstairs
– internal laundry
– gas hot water
– small block of 8 townhouses
Corinda is fast becoming one of the most desirable suburbs to live and invest in Brisbane. It is just 8 kms to the city and has excellent public transport and local amenities. Corinda has a great ‘community feel’, its ‘green’ and has everything you need.
Therefore. if you’re looking for lifestyle close to the city and near major train and bus routes, in one of Brisbane’s up and coming suburbs, then this could be your next home or investment.