This impeccably finished home reveals an abundance of space with an easy to maintain 435m2 block.
Open in design, the lower level features firstly a stylish entry foyer and courtyard, which leads you though to the spacious lounge and dining areas. Boasting air-conditioning, tiled ceramic floors, fresh off-white walls and plenty of natural light, this living area adjoins the stunning chef’s kitchen with a breakfast bar and a sleek raw oak bench-top, soft close cabinetry, and quality appliances. Also on this level is a separate media room or possible 5th bedroom that can be closed off to ensure minimum noise disturbance, full bathroom, laundry and ample storage.
Outside, the covered entertaining space with sandstone tiling overlooks the private backyard. Fully fenced, secure and with plenty of room for a playground area, this outdoor area will be loved by children and pets.
On the upper level sits a another family room, separate study, four bedrooms – the master with walk in robe, en-suite and air-conditioning, and a main bathroom with separate toilet.
– Stylish front entry foyer
– Chefs kitchen with breakfast bar and raw oak bench-top
– Open plan living and dining
– Separate carpeted media room or 5th bedroom
– Large laundry with ample storage
– Bathroom with shower on lower level
– Spacious back patio and separate courtyard
– Double remote control garage
– 3 bedrooms with built-in-robes and fans
– Master bedroom with walk-in-robe and en-suite
– Another living/media room
– Fully carpeted
– All new carpet and freshly painted
– Split system air conditioning throughout
– Ceiling fans throughout
– Plantation shutters
– Security screens
– Foxtel and TV points throughout
– 5kW of solar panels
– 5000L water tank
– Fully fenced backyard
Idyllically positioned just a short walk to the Mt Gravatt Farmers Markets, Dittmer and Upper Mt Gravatt Parks, football fields, BBQ’s and playgrounds, this family friendly suburb is truly special.
It’s also perfectly located to Upper Mt Gravatt State School and Clairvaux Mackillop College, Griffith University Nathan Campus, childcare centres, Garden City Shopping Centre, Mt Gravatt Plaza Shopping Centre, and associated cafes, restaurants and shops.
This lovely home is perfect for owner occupiers or investors alike.